What’s New in Composition and Integrated Reading and Writing Materials
Join English Project Coordinator Katherine Cleveland as she gives you an insider’s look at the online courseware, highlighting the following:
- New question types released for the spring term
- Updates to SmartReview, an all-in-one platform for managing, submitting, and reviewing student writing
- Overview of the courseware and future developments
Learn about our latest print materials:
- Reading and Writing Handbook for the College Student – offers helpful grammar examples, research tips, and 8th edition MLA formatting guidelines!
- Foundations of English textbook – guides students to a thorough understanding of study skills, critical thinking, reading, and writing.
- English Composition textbook – takes a contextualized approach to writing instruction for students of all disciplines so they can participate successfully in academic, professional, and everyday communications.
Katherine Cleveland is the Project Coordinator for Hawkes Learning’s English products: Foundations of English, English Composition, and the upcoming Reading and Writing Handbook for the College Student.
As the English Project Coordinator, Katherine manages the continued development of Hawkes’s new English product line. Since Katherine joined the Hawkes family in 2014, the English team has launched Foundations of English courseware, English Composition courseware, and the upcoming Reading and Writing Handbook for the College Student.
Katherine received a bachelor’s degree in English with a Writing concentration from the University of South Carolina. She received a master’s degree in English Education from Cabrini University.