Hawkes has released an exciting update to help you ring in the fall term! Read on to learn about the brand new instructor portal and other newly-added features:
Instructor Single Sign-On
- NEW Hawkes single sign-on portal:
- Manage all of your courses on the Instructor Dashboard
- Seamlessly navigate between grade books
- Direct access to the student courseware
EDIT & MANAGE CURRICULUM UPDATES
An updated interface will simplify your experience customizing the curriculum and settings of Hawkes assignments. We’ve made the ‘Edit Curriculum’ and ‘Manage Curriculum’ templates much more user-friendly!
QUESTION BANK SORT ORDER
- Default sort order for the question bank in Lesson Builder has been adjusted to group all questions by objective.
- Easily navigate the full question bank with this display update to find all available questions related to your learning outcomes.
Test Results page now shows students the percent earned on a pass/fail test. Previously, students didn’t have this raw score to use as a benchmark for future attempts.
MOODLE LMS COMPATABILITY
Contact your Training & Support Specialist at 1-800-426-9538 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up!
GRAPHING USABILITY UPDATE
While Hawkes is proud to offer accessible graphing including keyboard navigation and screen reader compatibility, ease of use for all has been improved!
Students can now ZOOM and PAN on graphs:
- Zoom: Double-click, mouse scroll, context menu, or keyboard shortcuts to zoom in or out
- Pan: Click & release and keyboard shortcuts to drag or pan across screen
*Available now for static graphs with zoom/pan functionality in progress for dynamic graphs
|Direct link to Keyboard Shortcut list in Practice, Certify and WebTests provides additional support for students looking for easier answer entry options.|
‘Skip to Main Content’ link now visible with keyboard focus, allowing keyboard and screen reader users quicker access to information.
Titles added to Student Platform pages that appear on browser tabs help keyboard and screen reader students distinguish between pages on platform.
|Questions? Contact your Training and Support Specialist at 1-800-426-9538 or email@example.com.|