Just like our customer service, our webinar program is full service! We do all the behind-the-scenes work for you to ensure a successful webinar including coordinating, promoting, moderating, and following up with attendees.
Here are the three steps to hosting a webinar with us from proposal to presentation:
1. The Proposal
The best webinars are informative, entertaining, and show the presenter’s passion for education. Topics cover a wide scope of education-related subject matter from Hawkes’ software application in the classroom to how to write effective test questions.
2. The Materials
To submit a proposal you’ll need:
- 4-5 sentence presentation description
- 2-3 sentence professional biography
- Professional headshot
Once submitted, our team will review your proposal and connect with you to confirm the details. We’ll even schedule a 10-minute practice session via Zoom to ensure everything is smooth sailing on event day!
3. The Live Presentation
Find a presentation location free of distractions and background noise (eg. pets, cellphones, chat/email notifications) and make sure you have a dependable Internet connection and a webcam with audio capabilities. We’ll be there moderating and coordinating the event every step of the way.
A Few Key Things to Note:
- Join the meeting 10 minutes early.
- The moderator will start the recording, introduce you and turn over the screenshare for the remainder of the presentation.
- Audience members will be muted but able to add questions to the queue for the Q&A at the end.
- The moderator will manage and ask audience-submitted questions at the end.
- A recording of the event will be emailed to all registrants once available.
- Authenticity goes a long way– BE YOURSELF!
In addition to the benefits of professional development and the opportunity to connect with colleagues, all presenters receive $100 compensation! Click here to view examples of past webinar topics and presentations.
Image by Freepik