Hawkes software proudly features adaptive learning components to foster content mastery. In fact, our mastery-based approach to learning is inherently adaptive in nature, allowing students to work as little or as much as they need on certain topics to ensure competency. Below are 5 adaptive software features in Hawkes that guide students to success:
- Custom Practice: Students who score below the minimum percentage required to pass Certify are automatically kicked back to Practice Mode, where they are given a customized set of questions based on their areas of difficulty in Certify.
- Explain Error: Students receive individualized feedback on incorrect answers. This just-in-time intervention catches students at the moment that an error is made, pinpointing exactly what went wrong and placing them back on the path to content mastery.
- Practice Test Breakdown: Upon completing practice tests, students are given a chart that breaks down their performance in each lesson. This allows students to see exactly where they need to focus their studies leading up to their assessment.
- Step-By-Step Guidance: Software walks students through problems step-by-step, providing a detailed breakdown of how to approach each problem.
- Enhanced Practice (Currently in Beta): As students work through Practice Mode, the software will analyze their progress and begin generating questions adapted to individual areas of difficulty. This provides additional practice where it is needed most. Contact your Training & Support Specialist at 1-800-426-9538 or by email for more information about this beta feature.
Want to learn more about Hawkes Learning’s adaptive features? Contact us today!