The Introduction to Psychology Guided Notebook is a supplemental print resource to Introduction to Psychology that walks students through lesson content.
This Guided Notebook presents content in an easy-to-follow format that gets students to pick out key concepts and then apply them immediately.
Inspire students to take a more active role in obtaining instruction and develop soft skills like note-taking.
- Say It in a Sentence – Wrap up key concepts in a single sentence.
- Psychology and You – Directly relate topics to personal experiences.
- On Your Own – Test knowledge with scenario-based questions, fill-in-the-blanks, and more.
- Test Yourself – Ensure key concepts are understood in a lesson wrap-up.
- Key Terms – Make groupings of related terms, match words with their definitions, and even learn vocabulary through crossword puzzles
Top 3 reasons you should consider a Guided Notebook:
- Application of content in real time through interactive activities & exercises
- Accountability for reading material and actively participating in instruction
- Development of soft skills like note-taking by identifying key concepts and completing examples
If you’re an instructor who would like to see more, download a free sample or request your free exam copy today!