Is this the first time you’re using Hawkes for one of your courses? Congratulations! We’re happy you’re here with us!
Check out the quick directions below for setting up your Hawkes account. If you have any questions, you can access our tech support at 1-800-426-9538 Monday through Friday, 8am to 10pm ET, as well as 24/7 chat at chat.hawkeslearning.com.
1. Go to learn.hawkeslearning.com.
2. Select Create an Account.
3. Choose one of the following:
4. Enter your information into the form provided.
5. Set your password, time zone, and security questions.
6. Add your profile photo.
Congratulations! You’ve just created your Hawkes Learning Account. Remember to log in with the same email and password to access any of the Hawkes Learning courseware. If you forget your password, select I forgot my password! We’ll ask you the security question you set up or help you reset the password.
Enroll in Your Course
Select your INSTRUCTOR and SECTION from the drop-down menus, and select ENROLL.
You are now ready to complete assignments for this course.
Navigate Your Course
Watch the Video Tour located under the profile menu to learn more.
- Dashboard provides course information and your To-Do List.
- To-Do List shows when homework and tests are due.
- Navigation Toolbar contains links to important tools such as your grades, eBooks, the notifications center, and messages.
Complete Your Homework
Each lesson involves three phases: Learn, Practice, and Certify. Use Learn and Practice to learn the concepts and work out practice problems. When you feel confident in the material, move to Certify to complete your homework. For additional help, go to http://www.hawkestv.com to watch videos on every lesson.