We provide a flexible course management system that can be customized to any course structure. The online Grade Book makes your courseware implementation simple so you can spend less time setting up and more time teaching.
Choose from the robust question bank to create your curriculum, tests, and quizzes that can be printed or administered online.
- Diagnostic testing
- Prerequisite tests and assignments
- Security settings and IP address restrictions
- Custom question integration
Reporting & Analytics
The course management system contains robust reporting tools so you can track how students are doing on any assignment in real time. Detailed performance reporting and analytics allow you to keep a finger on the pulse of your classroom.
Reporting capabilities include:
- Student Time-On-Task Data – Assess how students allocate their time in Hawkes.
- Assignment Completion – Pinpoint students who are at risk of falling behind.
- Assignment Reviewer – Identify when intervention points are necessary.
- Mastery Objectives – Define course objectives and measure learning outcomes.
- Attendance Tracking – Record attendance to include in students’ grades.
- Search By Criteria – Identify students based on activity and performance.
Syncing with Learning Management Systems
Sync your class rosters, grades, and assignments directly from Hawkes with your LMS, including Blackboard, Canvas, and Brightspace (formerly D2L). Allow your students to log directly into Hawkes using single sign-on. Our developers will work directly with your school’s system administrator to set up the functionality before classes start.
For more information about these tools, please check out our Instructor Tools page, our Instructor Grade Book Reports page, and our YouTube channel.
If you’d like a 20-minute online demonstration of the materials, sign up today!