In this post, Vyoma Nupur gives us five habits to develop to avoid procrastination. We may get to them…tomorrow.
- Act instead of over-thinking certain tasks.
- Ditch the paper to-do lists in favor of calendar events scheduled through your phone or computer.
- Use incentives to get yourself to complete a task on time (and then get a reward, too!).
- Avoid social media throughout the day.
- Prioritize the top five tasks you need to complete that day, rather than thinking about the hundreds of things you need to get done.
Nupar, Vyoma. “5 Anti-Procrastination Habits that Work.” Pulse. LinkedIn, 13 Oct. 2015. Web. 13 Oct. 2015.