In this post, Vyoma Nupur gives us five habits to develop to avoid procrastination. We may get to them…tomorrow.
- Act instead of over-thinking certain tasks.
- Ditch the paper to-do lists in favor of calendar events scheduled through your phone or computer.
- Use incentives to get yourself to complete a task on time (and then get a reward, too!).
- Avoid social media throughout the day.
- Prioritize the top five tasks you need to complete that day, rather than thinking about the hundreds of things you need to get done.
Read more from the original LinkedIn post here.
Nupar, Vyoma. “5 Anti-Procrastination Habits that Work.” Pulse. LinkedIn, 13 Oct. 2015. Web. 13 Oct. 2015.