We enjoyed reading Shana Lebowitz’s study tips for students in “22 Science-Backed Study Tips to Ace a Test,” and some of them were surprising! Here are a quick few you may like to try:
- Study right before you sleep, but avoid bringing your study materials into bed.
- Weave the information you need to remember into a fun story to make it meaningful.
- Read the material out loud to commit it to memory.
- Write out the information you’re studying by hand.
- Meditate for a few minutes to reduce stress.
- Load up on omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Read more from the Greatist post.
Shana, Lebowitz. “22 Science-Backed Study Tips to Ace a Test.” Greatist. Greatist, 8 Sept. 2015. Web. 30 Sept. 2015.